Fall 08 Anime Impression part 2


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Now continuing where I left off last time with my first impressions of the new anime shows for the fall 08 season. I'll also highlight real fast some of the stuff that I'm still watching from previous seasons and looking at what I'm still waiting for to be released this season.

Linebarrels of Iron: Another anime that I might drop depending on how good it gets. My major problem with this show is the horrid animemation style. The CGI mecha fights look awesome but WTF happened to the rest of of the animation it looks so poorly done. That and the kid is a total freaking douchebag. "I want to be the fist of Justice" well that's all fine and dandy until you DESTROY the entire city doing it ya retard.

Rosario + Vampire Capu 2: Oh yes the best guilty pleasure of last year is back with more pantsu fanservice than you can shake a well lol you know what I mean. It's more of the same a little bit funnier and now we have an extra harem member Moka's lil' sister. This should be fun, well minus the stupid bat coverups anyways.

Shikabane Hime Aka: Now this looks like another promising horror mystery show complete with an undead twin SMG wielding school girl who takes on other undead creatures. Another fantastic show from Gainax.

Toradora: Yet another school slice of life show but this one's a bit different then the others. Not only does it have a hot hostess MILF (ie lite fanservice moments) but the main girl lead is a tiny lil' firecracker who dishes out some serious beat downs (mostly to the main male lead) yet it's just incredibly funny at the same time.

Yozakura Quartet: Last on the list for now of new shows is this magical mystery action show. So far it's looking pretty good but there definitely seems to be more than just 4 members of the gang helping out to protect the city from dangerous demons. It'll be interesting to see how it progresses that's for sure.

So I've definitely added more shows to my list than I initially thought I would when I got the announcement of new shows picture list. What's still missing though is Michiko to Hatchin. I heard it was forecoming so hopefully I'll be able to get it soon. As for the stuff that I'm still watching it's Real Dive, Maid guy, Allison to Lilia, Candy Boy, Blade of the Immortal (ha got the name right this time) and crap I don't have my information in front of me so I can't think of the others off the top of my head. Anyways the fall season definitely looks like it will be an interesting season chuck full of goodness to keep me busy for a good while.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...