Jaejoong’s Predebut Vid


posted by sooyup on

No comments


There was a street interview asking “What do you want to do most when you become a university student?” At around 1:03 - 1:25, you can see Jaejoong od DBSK with a girl. There was no confirmation if that was his ex-girlfriend but I have a feeling that it is really his ex-girlfriend. I can’t hide that I feel a little jealousy since Hero is my fave DBSK member alongside with Yunho but that was past and they seem happy together. I find this video funny because the person on the random interview was actually one of the biggest and notable stars known not only in Korea but in many countries in the world. haha.

“What do you want to do most when you become a university student?”

Jaejoong: I want to go clubbing.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...