Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Just a day early but that's OK. I'm at work on a day I really shouldn't be but that only means more time for you guys right. Well that and some extra money so that works. Anyways have lots to talk about for this week.

Like for instance we just skipped right over fall and went straight to winter because it snowed here pretty good on Friday (a record for first snow fall) and while the snow is gone in the Valley the snow is sticking around up in the hills. Bogus Basin actually received 5.5 inches of snow so I know the skibums are just biting at the bits to get up there soon to ski and snowboard. Me I could personally do with out the snow but hey I live in Idaho so that's just what I get.

Also means that the window A/C units had to come in because it's getting cold and drafty with them still in the window the first one came out easy enough without any problems the second one not so much. Roommate got bonked on the head pretty good by a wayward plank of plywood. Sorry Scott.

Earlier in the day the roommate and I went out to Eagle to check out the last of the car shows for the year. Thanks to the gloomy weather the Italian car and Motorcycle show was pretty much a bust as only a handful of cars showed up. Next year it's going to be held earlier like the last weekend of September so hopefully that will spell better weather. The second car show of the day was just down the block and it was a much better turn out. That one was the Silver Sage Porsche Club of America car show for Porsches of all types even though it was pretty much 911 heaven a few 356s and a 968 were there as well. Look for a complete write up of those car shows tomorrow.

I'll also have to do a write up of all the new shows I'm watching as many of the fall anime shows have finally aired and been subbed for my enjoyment so I'll have to tell you what I'm watching and what I think about this new batch of shows. Thankfully that seems like about it for the week a lot of fun looking at cars watching anime and meeting new people and a wee bit of winter to keep things interesting. I can tell you this much I really hate coming in days off even though I like the money I'm seriously tired as hell at the moment. Time for a power nap in the back geez.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...