INGS Race Queen air freshener


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments


Well holy freaking crap. Remember that dashboard lil' itty bitty race queen figure that I found out at one of the autocross events way back in the beginning of the summer and how I was looking for her but never found her? Anyways I was cruising eBay looking for something cool and decided to do a search for race queen stuff and low and behold what should be one of the many many links but that lil' race queen. Then I figured out why I couldn't find her earlier. I was searching for figures but she's actually a freaking air freshener. Yeah that's what I thought as well. Turns out she's an INGS (Nissan race parts) Race Queen Air Freshener made for GALSParadise (the same people who put out the Race Queen guides and other Japanese girly mags) and can be found at just about any Import tunershop webpage for an unsightly price of $15 (or more) + shipping. I did find that if you bought INGS products from one place that they would include the lil' race queen for free but then you are spending some serious dough for car parts to get her.

So now that I've found her, and have been looking around to find the best deal, am I going to order one to have a lil' race queen sitting on my dash to freshen up my car? Probably not, I mean it's $20 for a freaking air freshener and she's not nearly as cute now that I've seen an up close image of her. There are a lot more interesting and much better quality race queen figures out there to be had but they are more than 3x the money as well. It would be funny to get her and hog tie her to the Tein umbrella so that I can say that I have a RQ holding my umbrella but then I think I'd be the only one to find that funny. Maybe I'll ask Santa for one, it is getting close to Christmas after all (they already have Christmas stuff up already at Walmart).

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...