What I think about Wondergirls


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


Miya here ^^
I've received a couple of emails before and until now about Wonder Girls. The emailers keep on asking me why I and the other team members weren't able to post WG related stuffs and it seems that I'm biased when I post. Yeah..they are talking about SNSD. Ok, here is my answer to that.

I have love Kpop because of SM Town artists thats why knowing SNSD as part of the company is a big deal to me. They are the one who made me hooked up in the cyberworld. They are really my favorite.

I have told everyone that I'm not a WG anti-fan. I love them actually. I like Tell Me and So Hot, too! It's just that I'm not active in WG so I wasn't able to post the updates about them.

Speaking of the songs, I like the So Hot and Tell Me compared to SNSD songs. yay..(Soshified members will kill me once they've read this). But when it comes to dance routines, no one will beat SNSD for me. In singing, SNSD rocks my world. I've seen a lot of performances of SNSD and though they may have some perfs problems, vocally, I can see that they improve every time. I'm still waiting that WG will impress me during PERFORMANCES. Seeing almost all their SO HOT performances, there are members who have difficulties in singing so they end up into THEY CAN'T SING LIVE. Even WG fans knew that. no kidding people.

Again, I like WG too! but SNSD will always be number 1 for me.

love lots,
Miya Chan

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...