Porsche Parade 2002


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Since I shutdown my fotki account and started Flickr I really haven't gotten back around to uploading my older photography collections that I had on Fotki. Yesterday I was digging around and dug up a DVD with a large collection of my old pictures and decided it's about time to start adding some of the older pictures.

The first collection I uploaded was a fun and exciting one for me. Back when I first moved to Boise in 2002 I heard about the Porsche Parade that was happening down at one of the larger parks and decided to check it out. I thought it was only going to be a handful of Porsches from around the Valley but it turned out to be a huge gathering of Porschefiles from all over the country. As a huge Porsche fan myself I was like a kid in a candy store looking at all the cool cars from the old school 356s down to a then brand new 996 Turbo one of the first water cooled turbos. There was even a handful of crazy cool RUF cars there as well. I even happened to meet one of the Simplot boys and his lovingly restored 911 Turbo look Cabriolet. Sadly though the Porsche Parade while it is held annually it moves from place to place and it hasn't been back to Boise and it may never come back. Anyways here is the link to the collection for you to browse if you are fan of Porsches as well. Porsche Parade 2002

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...