Blogger Updates and Revisions


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


Updating and revising my blog of late adding new features and deleting others. Lots of moving and organizing of tabs and items. All around spring...er summer cleaning to make the blog flow and look better. Of course I'd probably have to fix my writing as well to make it even better but lets just work on the easy little things first.

I've been looking at my Google Analytics (GA) and have noticed that there a good many visitors from outside the US and many English speaking places so decided to add a translation tab so that those who don't read english can read my blog in their native language. The interesting thing about the GA site is that I noticed that my review of the Witchblade anime has the most hits and many of them are coming from Google Image. So a lot of people are still searching for Witchblade and hitting the image that I have on that blog and leaving right afterwards. While Google and Google Image are my main referrals I do gets some good traffic from Dannychoo.com and Otaku.fm which is all fine and good for the anime stuff but I need to drive more traffic here relating to the automotive and firearms related stuff. Just more stuff to work on and revise latter on.

Another feature that I've added lately is the tag cloud which is handy for me as well as I can just post a link to say my weekly review tag to myspace so friends and family might check that part out a bit more without having to wade though all the anime stuff. Scott would like that I'm sure. In addition to those two new tags I've moved some of them and added a couple others while getting rid of one out right. You'll notice that there is no longer a clock in the tabs. It was boring me and really didn't add anything. I've also grouped some of the other tabs a bit better I think. Last but not least is the addition of the TamedRacingDriver tab down at the bottom.

That's pretty much what I've worked on so far and I think it might help in the long run for keeping people here and coming back. I have some other plans in the work like a new possibly rotating main header image. I have some plans and ideas that I'm fleshing out at the moment so stay tuned. If you can think of anything that I should add or change let me know I gladly accept creative criticism. Out right telling me I suck (without good reasoning behind it) won't help so you can keep those comments to yourself.

Last but not least is that ever so gorgeous Korean Race Queen Hwang Mi Hee sporting a cute(hello sexy as all hell) copper outfit for today's lil eye catch. I haven't posted a hot chick in some time and thought today was a good day to do so and who better than her. You can find a ton more of her one this fellows blog Really Cute Asians. Including some nice animated gifs of her, I was originally going to post one of those as a test but decided not to at the last minute.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...