New Header Image


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


Ok I'll be honest, I HATED the old header image. I wanted something up there until I came up with some thing better and now I have. Behold the mastery that was a couple hours at work. I still need to work on it a little bit more perhaps. I do know that I need to move the text up a bit to get off the green boarder. I used the Mercedes Benz SLK image just sort of as a place holder for some better and newer images that I have planned to take. I'm not sure if I'll make serveral images and rotate them for each visit or make one at a time changing them monthly or so. Either way I have a nice lil' list of new ideas to use for it.

1. Storm(clone) Troopers gathered around a Star Wars Vehicle.
2. Storm(clone) Troopers gathered around a diecast car.
3. Me holding my firearms.
4. Hot girl holding my guns.
5. Hot girl modeling my T-shirt designs
6. New car images something I haven't posted before.
7. Me posing as the Stig's cousin (black helmet stig cousin t-shirt black clothing)
8. Anything else I can imagine, maybe even go way out there and do something with nature.

So of course I did't really have an extra picture to post for this blog so I did what I usually do when I don't have an image for a post and toss up a cute race queen. I don't know who this is and I'm pretty sure she isn't a RQ but hey she is definitely cute. Found her by way of dannychoo and a member's news item from this fellow's blog: BLOG. I tried finding out who she was but didn't have any luck. Super short blog for today isn't it.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...