Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


Another week bites the dust and so does another month. August though is usually a good month and while it might be hot there should be lots of interesting things going on so I'm looking forward to a better month than July was.

With the car fixed I was able to go visit my grandma for her weekly visit and family news meeting. Grandma knows all the family news and this time she had bad news to pass on. Found out just how bad my mom's brain cancer is as they are giving her only 3 months to a year and are telling her that she needs to be supervised daily. That's completely different from what my mom and sister were telling me. I hope and pray that the treatment will take care of it and give her some more time. What's really bad is that her treatment program is the worst designed and laid out system ever. They send her on 13o mile round trip five days a week for a 15 treatment yet they could set her up to do it at a place only 30 miles round trip away instead. Hopefully they get their heads out of their asses and let her go to the closer place. Stupid cancer and stupider (yeah I know that's not really a word) Hospital.

So on that cheery note nothing else major happened this week, had the house to my self over the weekend which means I got bored cleaned the house/garage and threw some junk up for sale on good ol' Craig's List. Hopefully people will stop looking at the teenage prostitute postings long enough to buy some of my old junk so I can pay some damn bills. The only other thing I tried this week was to change the spark plugs in the roommate's Subaru and quickly gave up on that idea when I found out you have to take the engine bay apart to get to those pesky spark plugs. Didn't really want to do that so ended up just unclogging the windshield wiper fluid nozzles instead.

Yup pretty boring (bored enough to add some new pictures from the July 6 autocross to flickr) and upsetting week, what a great end for such a disappointing month of July. I never have much luck with July actually but here is looking forward to a hopefully better month of August. Until next week than.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...