Fall 2008 Anime Season


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


With only a month away from September and the start of the fall season I figured I'd jump on the band wagon and tell you about the anime programing that I'm interested in the fall season.

After looking though the list provided by Narutard Blog I found five programs that I'm so far interested in a couple of them I've heard about previously and one I've seen the first season to already so I know what I'm getting into there. So without further ado here they are:

Shikabane Hime: Manga turned Anime follows the Corpse Princess as she hunts down 108 undead minions so that she can gain entrance to heaven. It looks promising and I can't pass up Zombie kill fest animes but damn I wish HSotD would get animated too.
Michiko to Hatchin: Saw the trailer for this a while ago and it looked interesting as well and is a story of two ladies a hotty and loli who are taking off on their journey to freedom.
Yozakura Quartet: Looks like a harum anime with three young ladies with super boys and a young boy without any powers who protect their home from who knows what. Another Manga to Anime translation
Linebarrels: Wow an english page even. This seasons mecha show that promises to deliver the goods from what I've seen.
Rosario + Vampire Capu2: Hello another season of fanservice and ecchi goodness just add another loli to the collection and see what happens. Promises to follow the manga more closely this season but since I've never read it I don't care.

So yeah that's what I'll be watching along with all the left over summer and spring season anime shows that haven't ended yet. Of course this all might change and I might add more or drop some it all just depends I guess.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...