Weekly review for week ending March 9, 2008.


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Suckiest week yet. I got a fucking cough to end all coughs that has killed my voice at one of the worst times ever. I sound like a chainsmoking old lady and often times even worse and it sucks. Douchebag former roommate STILL hasn't gotten his shit so it's up for sale for dirt cheap, local pickup only and all that good shit. No I don't have a link because I'm a lazy shit and haven't done it yet.

Could still be worse though our main sewer line could have broken dumping EVERYTHING into the crawlspace for the last two months. Sadly that is exactly what happened to our neighbor's house this week. Now that sucks.

So yet again nothing Otaku cool happened 5cm Per Second has been pushed back to be released on March 25 but Appleseed Ex Machina is released this week and crossing fingers coming from Netflix. Yeah that's it. So until next week...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...