Fany is pretty and dorky!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I don't have things to share this day but I was browsing Soshified Forums and I've seen a topic in Tiffany's thread. A must shared post!So here yah go...Enjoy!
(lol...im so biased since fany is my fave!)



she really likes putting those front pockets into use.^^


no, they not only eat fake lollipops, the can eat other objects as well laugh.gif


kung fu Fany


yes honey, you have eyes. Don't worry, don't get stressed over it, we know you have eyes. *point at random people* She has! She has!


cute little kid. Can I take her home?


Don't make yourself dizzy Fany


I was first Fanyfied bec. of this gif. Ah, the power of just one Fany gif...


who said guns can make you braver? laugh.gif


of course, the infamous likeness.hahaha


I bet the camera man died for a sec. there.^^


this is how a TiRI relationship is.lol


nod, nod, nod with Fany


such as kid blush.gif


lol


scary Fany, anyone?


Sunny: "but that's my pony!"
Fanny: "I don't care"



Aigoo...


Fany in pigtail <3


doing the dorky dance while singing: "don't make fun of me bec. I'm young"


laugh.gif


kyopta~ blush.gif


the tattletale laugh.gif


hehehe


Fany dance


I miss Fany on radio shows like these sad.gif


Fany eye smiles are <3! How can anyone get tired of them?! Pshhh... gloomy people!
Don't bother with them Fany, we love you and your eye smiles. Promise!



One reason why Fany wasn't chosen to be a pilot in the ITNW MV


credit sosiz + motoko @ soshified

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...