MeanGurl Carla


posted by sooyup on

No comments


this post is dedicated to my friend, Carla.


Carla, I miss you so much!
Thank You so much for being such a good friend to me.
No one could ever replace such talented, pretty and intelligent person like you in my life.
The Student Core Council Secretary whom I've seen the talent of leadership.
You are a lady full of potentials - a dancer, singer and awardee.
Thank you for being part of my school life especially during high school.
I missed when you accompanied me during break time
together with Sven, Raymark, Vienna and etc.
Though we may not see each other that much,
your memories always lingers in me.
I will never ever forget you friend.
Thank You for supporting Korean Dramas
and love to hear Korean stuffs stories in me.
Thanks for viewing this blog
and appreciate my work.

Carla will always be Carla!
Truly, you're a person whom I can call FRIEND!
I miss you and I love you friend!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...