Update: Sandara Park


posted by sooyup on

No comments

SHE WENT SKIING!!!






I went to the ski resort, so I wasn't able to go online~

I just got home, so I'm only sharing a few pictures for now and the others will be up tomorrow~!! I'm sleepy!

And please don't worry about me and the anti-fans, its only natural!

Korea is still a little conservative.

That is why they don't have love teams. That is one of the reasons I could not accept the love team system in the Philippines. I was really surprised at first and couldn't adjust. Cultures are different, that's just the way it is.

Wherever you are, its better that you have many anti fans then having no one know you or no one take notice of you. So don't be sad and worry about me! It's only for awhile! And if you think about it, the only reason that there are a lot that don't like me is because I have a kissing scene with their idol. It's not because I have done something bad/wrong. So I have no fault and its not that important right?

goodnight~!

pic credit: szai @ soompi
msg credit: estrella @ soompi




















credits: cepri08 @ soompi

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...