Appleseed EX Machina


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments



SWEET! Two thumbs up, fantastic and down right shiny. I like shiny things and I definitely liked this installment of the Appleseed franchise. John Woo did a fantastic job on this CGI/animemated film. I was suprised that I found an English language dub/with subtitles as well. So yes Appleseed is suposed to come out on March 11 and I have it sitting at the #1 spot on my Netflix queue but damn it I just had to get it when it popped up on BT and check it out.

Along with Vexhille I was long anticipating the American release of Appleseed EX Machina because I've checked out the trailers and boy did it look spiffy and shiny and down right sexy. The movie definitely didn't disapoint on any points. It was much better than the first one with a much better plot and action than the first one. Sure it has a lot of signature John Woo stunt stuff in it but oh my goodness it just makes it that much better. I can only imagine what this would look like in HD.

If you liked the first one watch this one if you didn't like the first one watch this one if you don't like CGI movies watch this one. This is a great example of how far a more adult CGI movie has come along in time that just totally blows Pixar and and all that Disney fluff out of the water.

Of course there is also the great sound track as well. I'll definitely be adding this movie to my buy list along with the soundtrack.

Highly recommended.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...