Week end review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments





Wow ok so the beginning of the week was the same old same old but Saturday and Sunday were fun. Why because the roommate and his father and grandfather started working on replacing the blown engine in the roommate's Mazda RX8. I can safely say that it is more fun to be working on a car when it's not your car and your not paying the bills. I had to help out a bit to. You can't just let a project like that sit there and not get your hands dirty and bloody.

I also stopped by my grandma's house to visit with her for a bit (finally now that I'm not sick) and to take her car down to get the tires changed over for her. Cost her a bit more money because she needed new tires. Turns out they were the original tires still because the car itself while it was purchased in 1996 it still only has 39K miles on it.

I also learned that she also got the life line thing that you see advertised on TV sometimes because she had an accident that almost killed her. She fell and ripped her throat open on a chair and barely missed the major vain in her neck and was lucky that she didn't bleed out and was able to make it to the ER under her own power. Granpa is definitely looking out for her from up high.

So yeah I'm mostly better but now hayfever is kicking in and making things worse again. But I can handle hayfever just a bit better than that damn cough and the voice thing.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...