Kay, Thank You!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

LOVE and CUTE staff - HTML Code for Myspace, Hi5 and other popular social networks and anywhere HTML is allowed.LOVE and CUTE staff - HTML Code for Myspace, Hi5 and other popular social networks and anywhere HTML is allowed.


It has been long time since I post about my life. These past few weeks, my days are getting busy and busy since our final exam is coming up. But I’m still surviving lol. Just want to share a bit of me today.

Weeks before, I cried because my friend whom I trust with my DVD has lost my Hana Yori Dango DVD. That was actually my favorite DVD since hanadan is the first DVD I bought from my own allowance and besides it’s my fave Japanese drama. You may laugh at me knowing that I cry because of that but you may understand since I do cherish things that has sentimental value on me.

And before I forgot, I will be very busy next week but I'll still do my best to update this blog. I'm so happy that there are people who are viewing my posts. But comments are very much appreciated. This will urge me more to continue posting. Every appreciation I received was always heartwarming for me. I will be out for a few days, and sassygirl seems to be busy at school too so I'm still thinking who may be my sub here! So if you want, feel free to email me.

Anyways, we have finished performing our midterm exam in P.E. a week ago and wohooh ----- we received a grade of 96! We chose to dance a remix from different songs and of course, Girls’ Generation song was there! And I also met a Korean fanatic on my P.E. class. She’s Abby and she’s a fan of mostly of my fave kcelebs. And we are both members of Soompi Forums.

As I was mentioning Soompi, I was browsing the forum this noon that I passed by a thread that lead me to a thread in member 411. Oh my, I’m so inspired by the post. The real story about this is that the topic starter was diagnosed with bone cancer and she decided to post about her condition there. And yeah, I admit I’m really emotional so reading the post made my tears fall. The topic starter died already last year and yet, the thread i still there, inspiring people who may pass by. Her name is Kay (her nickname) and she was a big fan of DBSK. She’s really strong and optimistic. I can sense that through her post. I will never ever forget her post that really inspired me. My friend read that also and she also cried. So if you want to have a copy of the post, feel free to email me at saturn_09286259604@hotmail.com and I’ll send it to you the time I received your mail.

The post was full of goodbyes to her online friends. I can really sense her friendliness through that post and I really adore her for being such a strong and optimistic person. I may never know her but she really touched my heart. So Kay, I know you are up there. I just want to tell you how much you inspired me and I’m sure the people you met in person and online do feel the same way too. You are an angel that brought a positive way on how I should look on life. Thank You so much!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...