DBSK reveal their celebrity crushes on Happy Together.


posted by sooyup on

No comments



In the Happy Together program which has just broadcasted recently, ChangMin, one of the members of famous band, has revealed that he does admire actress Han Ga In.

ChangMin said "Before joining in showbiz, I was Han Ga In's fan. In a competition of television station, I had a chance to meet Han Ga In. At that moment, the distance between us was less than 100m. I was almost numbed when seeing her".

Xiah Junsu revealed more "When hearing Han Ga In was going to get married, ChangMin sat in silence before the computer screen in hours for looking at Han Ga In's pictures. After that, he changed a different wallpaper. Amazingly, one month later, he changed back into Han Ga In's picture".

In addition, another member Uknow told that he liked Jun Ji Hyun best. He said "I wish I could invite she to go out to eat with me".

Hero said that he liked Kang Seung Yeon, and Micky said that he liked actress Kim Tae Hee best.


Source: http://krfilm.net/f/14549-1-1
Etrans: pooh9x@KST_CICHLID

+ asianfanatics.net
add. credits : subdwfreaky

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...