Annyong Miyachan's Blog!


posted by sooyup on

No comments


I want to thank everyone who was able to view and have loved Miyachan's Blog!
I'm so happy that there are people who appreciate my works and keep on visiting this blog.
Above was the statistics of Miyachan's Blog from March 1 until March 14 so
I want to thank everyone for that.
But unfortunately, I will not be able to post any articles or pics here.
I'm 17 and I'm currently on first year college and I'll nearly finish my second semester.
I will join an important school activity to finish this semester.
Don't worry guys, I'll be back!
It's hard for me to leave this blog behind but
I don't want to leave behind my requirement for this. lol.
But I'll continue to search articles as soon as I'm back.
I'll be back on the 19th, i guess.
Don't worry, the time I'll be back,
I'll be working too hard for the days that I'm not active.
I'll do my best to have a new banner too!

LAST WORDS:
Bash Matsumoto Jun, Inoue Mao, Otsuka Ai, Piolo Pascual, Angel Locsin, Sam Milby, Toni Gonzaga, Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson and I'll hate you! Bash Sandara Park and/or any of the SNSD Members and I'll Kill You!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...