Bye for now


posted by sooyup on

No comments



I decided to buy the repackage album of SNSD called

Girls' Generation Vol. 1 Repackage Album - Baby Baby

lol. I will really get poorer this days. It will cost me US$12.99 which is a great part of my weekly allowance. So if you want to lend me a money. TNX, ill be glad. lol. just kidding here.

Anyways, it's our exam week today so I'm still busy. But as you can see, I'm still updating my blog. I'll be out for three days. I have no sub here. Sassygirl is also busy. I badly need a sub here. Please join if you know you can or recommend someone. Thanks.

Anyways, Last February 28 was my dad's birthday. I'm on the city and he's in the town so I just talked to him on the phone. I really miss him so much. He's the best dad in the universe!
Dad, Thanks for everything - for your love, care and allowance lol..
Seriously, my dad was so supportive in every decision i made so I thank him for that.

As I mention a while ago, I'll be out for three days starting on March 16 - 18. I'll be doing some important matter that I can't postponed. So I want to bade goodbye for now in advance. OMO. I'll miss you guys so much and this blog of course.

The truth is that I'll be going to Seoul on that days. Yap, you heard it right! I'll be visiting SM Entertainment Building to see my lovely SNSD! haha. jk jk jk jk jk

Bye for now. See you around!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...