Did You Ever Notice These Things In Mvs


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

WHY EVERYTHING IS IN SYNC IN THE BIG BANG MVS & DID YOU NOTICE/REALIZE ?

* RE-WATCH THE MVS!!


Okay, some of these I'm kinda sure have been mentioned before. But for those who havent noticed then here you go.
I posted this in the Big Bang thread a while ago, so I thought I'd post it here.
You must think I have no life LMAO XP If your going to take this out of the thread (although I highly doubt you will) credit me coz this took a lot of my brain power.

*I'll upload larger caps later. I can't right now as my internet got slowed down.


Big Bang - Lies [MV]

001. [SYNC] Notice how the actress walks. If you watch the MV closely you'll realize she is stepping/walking to the beat. (Smart director XD )



002. Wondering where Dae Sung was in this scene? He was in the telephone box.





003. Where's G-Dragon in this scene? His right there of course.





004. Did you notice these pictures pop up during this scene? Re-watch the MV slow motion and you will see.





005. You thought it was only Tae Yang, G-Dragon and T.O.P in this scene? Well Dae Sung and Seung Ri were there too, as paparazzi!





006. She bashes the guy in the head repeatedly (with what I assume is a pot plant or pineapple?) yet when G-Dragon finds the guy he has blood all over his upper body not his head. huh.gif





007. [SYNC] As the boys are singing here, the actress is running across the bridge. The next scene shows her running across the bridge. (Very smart director cool.gif.)





008. Remember in this scene how she drops the handbag at her feet in the apartment (she is wearing high heels) and then she runs out of the apartment? (she is now running in Converse.)



009. So the line is... "da gojimal". You see Daesung say "mal", while you can see G-dragon opening his mouth once again. What was that supposed to be? Credit - iya.donghae

[/img]


Big Bang - Last Farewell [MV]

*I havent watched this MV enough to notice more things.

001. [SYNC] Notice that the club building's lights go to the beat of the song. Not only this the club lighting inside goes to the beat of the song.



002. This one is pretty obvious. LDG conversing with T.O.P at the bar. But also the other Big Bang members were on his left side. T.O.P leaves when the girl approaches LDG but the other BB boys are still "hangin'" on this left.





003. Did you notice this solo G-D scene?





---

DID YOU NOTICE? - SUPER JUNIOR

I haven't watched this enough to post more stuff.
If you have spotted something share XD

Super Junior - Don't Don

001. Did you notice this person in the background of the Don't Don Version #2 MV?



002. I think this one is a well known one amongst Suju fans.
But for those who haven't seen it....
This is towards the end.
Its hard to see as I deleted the HQ vid a while ago.



003. Credit - iya.donghae

Proof that there weren't only 14 people in the MV...but 16! laugh.gif



Super Junior - U

001.Kang In was not in the English Village U scenes..
Credit - iya.donghae

[/img]

Super Junior - Dancing Out

001. Did you notice the camera utility (whatever it is) moving on the side here as Shi Won sung? *I can't gif this part coz my net is too slow to upload the gif.



DID YOU NOTICE? - TVXQ

Koda Kumi Ft. TVXQ - Last Angel


001. Notice Micky's armpit. ph34r.gif and Jaejoong was looking at his feet.

Credit - iya.donghae




all credits to shy-love @ soompi

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...