Me..Me...Miyachan


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I was bored this time so I just decided to share a part of me today. I hope you wouldn't mind. But if you are not interested, better skip this post. ^^

==============================================================

I can't log-in in Soshified Forums. Some members are experiencing the same thing too. I wonder what happened. I hope everything is alright. I missed the shoutbox there.

==============================================================

Anyways, last March 16-18, our block had a school activity wherein we visited a place where we got to live with our host families. It was a different experience but I truly enjoyed it. I was away with my real family and we are there to experience the life that we haven't live on the most of our life. Yes. there is poverty in that place, but you know what? I've seen family-orientedness in the family we had stayed. They are poor when we talked about material things but they are rich when it comes to family.

==============================================================


WU CHUN

I've decided to watch Taiwanese Drama for the past few days. I finished Devil Beside You but my comment is that.....Don't want to disappoint the viewers of DBY but all I can say is that it's not worth watching. Yes, I hated myself for wasting my time but I just wanted to finished what I've started. I am currently watching Romantic Princess (Taiwanese drama) and Proposal Daisakusen (Jdorama). If only Wu Chun wasn't in Romantic Princess, I wouldn't continue watching it. I was kinda obsessed with that guy. He's such a cutie. About Proposal Daisakusen, I'm on the 5th episode but I totally love it. I'm not into the Japanese stars but I'm totally loving it! Must watch!

==============================================================

And just wanna advise people out there:
for the girls : never made a guy be your priority while you are only an option for him.
for the guys : stop flirting around! when at night, you would think of the girl you like!
for both : Never say " I love you from the bottom of my heart" . Better say " I love you with all of my heart".

Pick-up line:
* Is Geometry your favorite subject?
Because you still look pretty in every angle!

(lol... you must be laughing at me!)
==============================================================

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...