Sandara Park msgs


posted by sooyup on

No comments

I JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS.

SANDARA PARK SAID:

I went to the primier of the movie - sukmyung last night. Sukmyung is fate in english and that is the title of the movie



I stayed in the VIP Section coz hanbyul brought me there... hahaha
I was shocked when kwong sang woo and song seung hun entered
I saw them in person! handsome!!! so handsome! I didn't look at them coz im shy? what if i will work with them?

It might happened again what I did during SCQ... John Loyd was our guest, we had an activity that we need to reinact a scene! the girls were with loydi and the boys were with bea! eh...because I was so nervous..I wan't able to do the scene! bwahahahaha!!! I cant focus my eyes on loydi because im so shy...hahahaha..funny!

but this time I think I can already handle things because Im already old/mature and I already have experience in taping, shooting so I can really handle it! I hope so! haha

one more thing, I was shocked coz there were 9 cinemas for the primeir night
We were in the VIP but my manager entered into the wrong cinema
all the people there were bringing pink ballons... japanese gans of kwon sang woo!!! hahaha! we entered in the fans club of kwon sang woo...because my nanager..dont mind it...there are also fans from other country...they're really big star

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...