Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


One more week down and only another one until I get to do my civic duty and serve on Jury Duty fun fun fun...not. This week wasn't all that exciting though pretty hum drum you know. That of course means WOOT! more hottie Race Queen girls to keep you company for this post. This time it's some lovely ladies from last weeks Tokyo Auto Salon which I commonly call TAS. There is a ton more photos out there as well so keep looking and you'll find some wonderful images from this year's TAS.

One of the stupidest things that happened this week is that I almost wasted $50 buying a very not new (film lens and not digital) canon 18-5mm kit lens from of all places Kazakhstan. I was an idiot and while I normally make sure to click on the USA only products tab on ebay I happened to go back a few to many pages and when I changed the price listing this $30 lens popped up and I was checking it out and figure well it's an older version so it doesn't have the IS like the new ones but for $30 it's not to bad, so I bid with a top bid of $35 because it wasn't worth more than that. What I didn't see is where it was from and the shipping cost. It was from Kazakhstan and the shipping was $20. FFFFUUUU damn it I really didn't want to win the auction after I found that out and there was an hour left but not a single other person bid for the lens and I won. FFFFFFUUUUUUU so I looked at how I could get out of the auction since I really didn't want a non US non IS lens no matter how cheap it was. Found out that I could e-mail the owner and ask to cancel the transaction and thankfully they understood and let me cancel the bid so I didn't have to get the lens and I can look for a newer US lens.

Still haven't received my Federal Tax refund yet but that will probably be on Monday or Tuesday hopefully. The state refund will take longer as they didn't process up it until Wednesday. Of course that meant I spent a great deal of time window shopping on the Internet on how to spend it and then I'd remember that I have to do this and that with the money first and that always puts a damper on things but damn if I'm not going to pick up one of the Chicken Walkers from Wal-Mart before they disappear again. What ever happened to the $25 POTF Walker from the days of the resurgence of Star Wars toys. The new one is almost twice the price now, but damn it's freaking awesome compared to the older one.

One of the cooler places that I've been window shopping at is the blog site called The Awesomer and the name lives up to the just plan out and out cool and awesome stuff there. The also don't just have links to cool things to buy but other cool stuff going on and I highly suggest checking it out and bookmarking it.

I'm glad to say also that we were able to hold our 11th anime-versary for MoNAC at the Hotel without a hitch on Saturday but we didn't get to watch much since we had to have a stupid discussion that could have just been done some other time so we ended up only watching two things but that and the dinner before hand at the China Grand Buffet was a good time I think.

There was a lot of cool stuff I found this week while surfing the internet and window shopping and some of it included hot girls in video form and you can check out one of those videos here. There is a serious amount of TAS video coverage as well if you just look around YouTube a little bit. And here is just one of the videos I found.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...