Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Poof goes another week and I'm writing this weekly review pretty late thanks in part to a ton of new pictures coming out of this year's TAS. Oh yeah I so wish I could be in Japan this weekend to attend the Tokyo Auto Salon but no I didn't save up $2500 needed to go on the DSPORT tour like I wanted to when I heard about it last year. But look who I found hanging out at the TAS, Miss Gravure Idol herself Nozomi Sasaki, or at least I think that's her.

Of course I didn't do much this week except do my taxes for a nice little refund of a little more than $1k to spend on goodies. Most of that's going for a super wide angle lens or a mini laptop. Also I'll be picking up some other photography equipment and a new case as well. The rest on junk and toys most likely. I know I know could put the rest away and save for Next year's TAS tour but who wants to do that when there are really expensive Porsche books out there to buy.


More on the TAS though. This year there wasn't much in the way of new stuff thanks to the recession so they treated it a little bit more like a car show. I did like the looks of the new Toyota FT-86 that was there in tuner fashion. If you're interested in checking out some pictures your self here are a few links to some flickr accounts that I found that covered the TAS this year. If you know of any other sources for good TAS pictures please feel free to share.

RHDJapan
Licenseless00
JDMisghey
Tokyo Fashion
Pacifist
Canoninho Just girls
Daniel Shi
CLF
EXO DUZ
Jun*Sawase

Also this week I became a hero and a jackass all in one, maybe two e-mails. I belong to MoNAC and lately there have been some problems and at the moment the place that we normally have our weekly meeting at is "remodeling" and we can't use it. This really sucked since we had to cancel out 11th anime-versary. So I asked my manager if we could use the meeting room at work for free and she said that it would be fine so long as I kept control of it and cleaned up and set up for the next meeting afterwords and that wasn't a big problem for me. Sent out an e-mail that was not well worded and made a fellow member upset and when I e-mailed him back I accidentally sent the message to the entire group and not to just the rest of the organizers as I had intended...whoops. Oh well life happens but at least we get to have our anime-versary.

I almost forgot that I finally after countless months of looking the internet over I have it, mind you it's not fansubbed but I'll live with it for the moment, on my HDD for the first time... Secret Undercover Agent: Wildcats in Strip Royale featuring the lovely Reon Kadena and other lovely Asian Idols. For this I has a happy.

So yeah that's what I did this week. I also found the Asian equivalent to Victoria Secret called Ravijour and you can check out a nice fashion show of theirs.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...