Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


Oh hey look it's another end of the week which means another end of the week review. Can you guess how it went? It wouldn't be hard since well this week was just like any other week really. Yup it was the same old boring eat sleep work week which means you get a lovely Race Queen to keep you company at least while you read this post. There were a lot of anime news announcements though so I may be doing another video extravaganza later in the week.

The biggest thing that happened to me this week was a lovely little post card from our ever friendly Ada County Jury Commissioner. For the first week of February I get to go to Jury Duty. See this is what happens when one of your roommates gets selected for Jury Duty and you laugh at them and say, "hahahaha I've been lucky so far and haven't had to do that knock on wood." When I showed the other roommate he started to laugh and I told him to stop because that's how I ended up like this. So yeah it looks like I'll be having fun for a week in February and hopefully I don't get in craze trails that end up going on for a while or something big and nasty.

Work also kinda sucked this week as well since the housekeeping thought it would be a good idea to deep clean all the bedspreads, comforters and pillows which gave me a freaking ton of laundry to do pretty much making life at work suck. I still managed to get a few new anime shows watched this week and it's looking good so far for the new season so long as TT stay up for a while. Still waiting for a DDL to the last episode of the second season of Queen's Blade so I can finish that.

Also one of my friends from work found out that her mother has been stricken with brain cancer and a couple tumors in her abdomen and as a person who knows all to well how crappy that is to learn about I would hope that you all pray for them as I will.

To lighten the mode a bit after that bombshell I think I need to find a good video to leave us on.

OK this just popped up in my suggestion box on YouTube and it was my second most loved 911 Turbo (the first is the 993 Turbo and the third is of course the new 997 Turbo)


And for something a little bit more yummy how about some more lovely Race Queens that's right two videos this week.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...