Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Good bye another week and good bye another year. That's right it's 2010 and so long 2009 you were a crappy year for everyone which brings me to the end of the week review. Oh wait nothing happened this last week at all. Seriously it was a very boring week. I even had to work on New Year's Eve oh yeah that was a boring night thanks to some of the worst weather in a while. It snowed, it rained and just kept on raining so all of one person came into work. Boring but at least it was quit I guess. Anyways since I don't have any pictures of my own this week you're in luck since that means you get a cute Race Queen to keep you company.

So yeah.... what a week in review, I did it in all in one paragraph. Well maybe there was some other stuff in there as well. Took the roommate's Subaru to a mechanic to get it looked at and found out that it was just a clogged injector that was causing the issue. So thankfully it wasn't a big issue that would cost a crap load of money to get it fixed and while it was in the shop he also had them fix the CV joint and found out that the reason why the headlights keep flicker when you apply the brakes is just the battery needs to be replaced and not the alternator like I thought it might be. Now we are back to car karma square one.

Since I didn't get to celebrate on New Year's Eve I did the next best thing and drank my own damn bottle of champagne...er I mean sparkling wine when I got home. The funny thing is that I usually don't like sparkling wine but I tried Martini & Rossi's Asti which was by far the best sparkling wine that I've ever had. After that I simply crashed out and enjoyed my weekend.

And that pretty much made up my week. Pretty boring for an end of the year week isn't it. Anyways I thought I'd toss you a fun video to make up for it. Actually has anyone else been experiencing problems viewing YouTube videos with Firefox? Yeah Firefox has been crashing just about every time I watch a video of play a flash game. And I haven't found any good ways to fix the problem. Anyways video....

I found this great channel on YouTube that you should check out if you're into Asian cuties and here's a video from that channel...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...