Shooter Saturday -- Beretta CX4 Storm


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


If you're a fan of Battlestar Gallatica then you have seen the Beretta CX4 Storm albeit a little bit chopped up and added onto for a more military look. But I've known about it before that and while it's cool to see it on a TV show the real deal is just as impressive and fun to shoot. The CX4 Storm is a pretty basic pistol-caliber carbine that is available in several standard calibers and is made to be easily customized by the owner not only for added lights, sights and other accessories but can be easily switched from a right handed shooter to a left handed shooter.

When it first came out I wanted one badly but never got around to getting one before the presidential elections happened and availability got scarce and prices went way up. Thankfully though before that happened one of my friends picked one up in 9mm. So this is something that I've had a good amount of hands on time with compared to the other guns I've done for the Shooter Saturday feature.

My friend doesn't have anything fitted to his so we use the peep hole iron sights and while it took a little bit of getting used to they proved to be very reliable and accurate also thanks to the 9mm's light recoil in a long gun it's an easy firearm to shoot fast and accurately. Put on a good reddot or other optical sight and it would be fantastic I think. I also wouldn't mind trying it out with a forward pistol grip as well. All in all it's a fun gun that's pretty handy and can be easily used in a home defense roll as well as just a fun plinker.

There are plenty of YouTube videos of people firing the CX4 Storm but I thought you guys might like this one.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...