Happy New Year!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


It's the Chinese year of the Metal Tiger..RAWR! Wonder if there will be as many cute anime Tiger girls as there were cute anime Cow girls. In any case so begins not only a new year but a new decade as well. Of course at the moment I'm at work and having a blast. OK I'm not having a blast and I'm so not looking forward to the drunk crowds that I'm sure will eventually find there way here after the bars close and they want to keep parting. But we can pretend to enjoy this wonderful time.

I have a lot in store for this next year. Another round of the best and worst of the year. Finishing up a bunch of last seasons anime shows and maybe I'll get around to getting my hopes and dreams out there as well. No real big plans for the new year or any resolutions because I think that's just silly and you're just setting your self up for failure that way.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...