Foxy Friday -- Reon Kadena


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


I have been looking for a very particular Asian movie that features Reon Kadena and other lovely Japanese Idols and last week while surfing about a new forum that I discovered while looking for a Chinese model I finally came across a download of Secret Undercover Agent: Wildcats in Strip Royale and even a behind the scenes video and I thought to my self finally I can see this craziness I wonder if it'll be worth the wait considering this movie came out in the middle of 2008.

To be honest I can't answer that just yet since I haven't seen it even though it's sitting there on my HDD. Also it doesn't have subs but I don't think that will matter much with this video. Definitely will have to watch it this weekend though.

Now most of you might be a bit more familiar with Reon thanks to her handful of animated gif images that have been floating around the internet mostly that one where she's dancing around with her walkman like thing and you are getting a nice under boob view. You know which one I'm talking about, it's the first thing I'd ever seen of her and yeah I had to have more too.

Reon is also I believe the first of the Foxy Friday Idols who's actually done some nude photoshots and videos you can find a ton of good stuff at Scanlover and Jappydolls.

Lately though she's been well off the Idol radar and she hasn't really done much modeling although a quick little search showed that she is still doing TV which is good I guess. Wouldn't mind seeing a new photoset here and there though.

I can't find the trailer for the movie anymore but I did find this nice little video of here modeling the cat suit from the film though.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...