Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


So long another week and month. As today is the last day of January and a rather mild January it was too. Not much happened last week of course other than a bunch of shopping for cool stuff to spend my refund on. Other than that not much happened this last week as well. You know that means Race Queen goodness for the picture and an exciting video as well. Of course I wonder if this will show up on Otaku.fm since it's seems to be having troubles of late updating with new posts.

So the first month of the new year is done and it seemed to be a pretty tame one so either the rest of the summer is going to be just down right nasty or February and March are going to be nasty. One way or the other really. I'd just like it if it would just rain hard (not flooding hard though) up until April and just taper off to a nice enjoyable spring and summer.

Of course this is to look at what happened last week. Did a lot of window shopping and looking around for a good quality used laptop that would make life easier for me since the PC is acting up lately. When I get everything finally shipped to me and I get a chance I'll do a complete Tax refund swag collection post. I did however not get the chicken walker. I went there on the next day after getting the refund and sure as shit they were all gone...ffffffuuuuuu. Totally sucked so I picked up an anime DVD instead.

Checked in for the Jury Duty thing on Friday night and don't have to go in on Monday as all the cases where settled. I'll have to check in every day of the week this next week to see if I have to go into court. At least we got it worked out at work on how to schedule everything without screwing up everyone's schedule.

So yeah that's pretty much it. Really nothing at all exciting so I'll just leave you with something fun to watch. All 250 Porsche 911 Sport Classics have been sold so the closest most of will ever get to see one is in videos. This is a pretty good video of one.


OK OK you've been good so I'll toss in another video for those who like the ladies...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...