Foxy Friday -- Girls Generation


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


So I missed posting this on Friday since I spent to much time trying to figure out who I was going to post (I really need to think of that before hand) and I just couldn't come up with a good idea until I hit upon doing Girls Generation also known as SNSD which is short for So Nyuh Shi Dae which is their correct Korean name. While I may not know their lyrics their songs are pretty infectious and they are all a bunch of foxy Korean girls dancing about. What's not to like about that.

I've been following them since I first saw their first video on YouTube called Gee which had the girls dancing around in clothing shop. It was almost instant fandom at that moment. However, that moment came when I saw them doing the song Tell Me Your Wish on stage in tight cute little military style uniforms. They were HOT! and I pretty much followed them from there and have branched off to some other K-pop girl groups as well thanks to them. SNSD is getting pretty popular outside of Korean and have been translating their songs into other languages including English. They even made an appearance on the Dick Clark New Year show apparently but I missed that.

SNSD has definitely made a name for themselves and continue to do so with their latest release called OH! which I've just checked out and it's another hit. You can find all the latest and greatest about SNSD at this forum jph!p.com in the mean time here is their latest music video for Oh!


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...