Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


Yet another week has just flown by like it was only a day. The days are getting hotter and longer and summer is definitely here even if there are a few breaks here and there like this last week with a couple days of hard rain followed with a mini heat wave. At least this week was fairly interesting had a do or die (get fired) meeting at work and it was about the lamest thing in the world yet again so nothing new there. Applied for a couple jobs just because working is going to be turned into a really lame thing come June 1st and I'd just as soon be gone by then.

This week I received my 10th little lady and my first Figma figure in the form of Makina Hoshimura from Shikabane Hime. She's lovely and I like her little Mac10's with muzzle flash attachments. She also came with an exclusive BLUE handbag which I have no idea what to do with it. And like the two other lil' ladies that I've gotten previously I'll get around to writing and photography them some time in the near future. No really I will I swear.

I wasn't the only one to get something this week as my roommate received his replacement shiftknob from Razo and we went out and installed it right away. Of course it's great that we got the new knob on the car but of course the car is acting up again and over heating. We haven't had a chance to look into why it is doing that just yet.

With the Mazda RX-8 out for this weekends autocross Scott took the Subaru Outback instead. More on that later after I get the videos uploaded and can post about the autocross in full later this week. I also haven't had a chance yet to watch the third round of the Super GT yet and will be hopefully getting to that as well later this week.

With that the week came to an end and since I just feel like it I'm uploading a lovely race queen image again this time around it'll be one of the girls from StudieGlad Racing and Good Smile Racing. The new addition of the Anime Hottie of the day seems to be doing alright gets about as many hits a day as the regular hottie of the day. Since I'm hotlinking to a naughty picture I can't tell how many times it's viewed. So until next week have a good one.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...