Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


What a lazy week. Work was work although I did have a bit more time this week to actually watch some anime so that was nice the rest of the week was pretty lazy as well. While there was a lot of things going on this weekend with Free Comic Book day being on Saturday I took a look at what was available online and decided that there just wasn't anything that interested me. There was also a large FN display going on at Boise Gun Company but since that place is packed when it's not busy I couldn't imagine how packed it would be while busy with the FN display. There was also an autox scheduled for Sunday. Since it was scheduled to rain heavily over the weekend and there is another autox scheduled for May 17th I decided to skip this one.

What I did manage to do during the weekend then, well I did help my roommate a bit with his Mazda RX-8 even though that also meant fixing a couple issues on his laptop to even get it hooked up to the computer in the car which we still can't get to work. Total Jenga Cat moment actually with how frustrating the hole process was, especially since we didn't even accomplish what we set out to do in the first place. At least now the wideband works for his car. During a short break in the madness we grabbed some lunch and sent to see how the autox was doing and decided that indeed it was a good thing that we skipped this one as the course didn't look all that fun at all and the rain was causing serious problems as well.

In any case it's nice to relax and be lazy for a weekend and yes I finally did watch the second round of the Autobacs Super GT and it was awesome. Some time later this week I'll be able to get the 3rd round and Fuji.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...