Tokyo Mater


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


Every now and then Disney does toss something out there that is just total epicness and in this case that Epicness is Tokyo Mater a nice Disney Pixar short from the cast of Cars. I've only seen it on YouTube so I don't know if it's aired on TV or not as I don't really watch a lot of Disney lately now that there isn't any new Kim Possible cartoons on any more.

This epic short is a tall tale weaved by Mater the tow truck as he tells his friends how he became the Drift King of Tokyo after giving a Japanese car a tow back to Tokyo and accidentally gets himself challenged to a drift off. Mater wins of course but that was bound to happen and the poor loser gets stripped of all his mods and becomes STOCK again...oh the horror of being stock.

I loved it and every time I watch it (about 5 times already) I just bust out laughing and have a grin for some time afterwards. This could so easily be a great sequel to the movie or something. I'd like to see more but don't think that will happen any time soon. So without further ado here it is in all it's glory.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...