Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


Oh hey look there just went another rather uneventful week. Kinda glad it's over and we can move onto another week. Did a bit more work on the roommate's Mazda RX-8 and figured the overheating issue was just due to there not being a hole lot of coolant in the car at the moment. Of course I foolishly burned my thumb while doing all this. At least it meant that the car was running again and we were able to check out the new shiftknob. The roommate loves the new shiftknob so that was good and the car is running so better than it has been. And I'm just so happy that it wasn't a clogged heater core.

The rest of the week weas filled with work and sleep. Work was work had to go in a few hours early on my last day since the girl was sick and she was sick again on Saturday and I almost had to go into work on Saturday as well which would have really killed my weekend plans since I was getting ready to go to the weekly anime meetup but thankfully someone else was able to go in instead. The meetup was OK watched some older stuff got some new snacks to share like those chocopandas can't remember what they're called and some of those Milkita candies. Pretty yummy stuff actually.

But yeah that was pretty much it going to check out the new Star Treck movie later tonight and hopefully after mowing the lawn tomorrow I'll hopefully (cross your fingers yet again) get around to watching the third round of the Super GT. I know I said that last week as well but dammit time just keeps getting away from me and three hours is a lot of time to dedicate just to watching racing. But I love it and that's just how it's going to be. Next week is another autocross week and I'm going to try to be packing up stuff for our big move later in June. Until then enjoy another lovely race queen.

WAIT! There was one last thing that happened this week that was epic and awesome for which I had to miss due to going to work early on Friday. Things have a way of getting out of hand on the internet and in real life and some times they span some of the best damn things ever. Loser tool with an anemic lil' Z3 who likes to be a douche and rev his engine like an idiot got a large number of thumbs down from a good number of people who were just feed up with his doucheness and took to the cruise in large numbers to give the guy what he deserved an endless row of thumbs down when he passed by them. Like I said I wasn't able to be there since I had work but thanks to another member of the forum who rolled film while all this was going down you and I can both get a taste of how this all went down by checking out this wonderful video of penguins drifting...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...