Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


And that concludes another fine week in the year 2009. Once again a pretty normal boring same old same old routine week with not much going on. I was able to finish up a couple more anime shows from the previous season so that's a good thing. Also my latest Figure purchase is on it's way from Japan and it might be here next week but I'm not going to hold my breathe. I did find the third round of Autobacs Super GT yesterday so that's downloaded and ready to go some time this next week. I did the Mother's day stuff with my Grandma and step mother and enjoyed the nice company and time spent with them and on Saturday did the anime group meetup ting as well.

On Friday my roommate and I were able to reprogram his fuel to air ratio in the Turbocharged Mazda RX-8 so it runs much better and we did get the POV to work as well so we were really happy about that and he was able to take it out to Firebird on Saturday and get his 100mph stickers which is cool. However in the process he also broke his gear shift knob and will be replacing it with an OMG...JDM aftermarket one...ZOMG. Ok it does actually look pretty good compared the other ones that he could have gotten.

This week I'll leave you once again with a lovely and charming Race Queen

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...