Pieces of Sweet Stars


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Yes more Yoko from Gurren Lagann greatness. On May 27, 2009 the spectacular Kirameki Yoko Box ~ Pieces of sweet stars was released and I'm busily hunting down a good quality version of the DVD to download until someone hits on the great idea to release a version to us Yoko Hungry viewers in the States. I'd almost order the Japanese version IF I had a region 2 or region free DVD player but I don't so I have to cross my fingers and hope they release it here in the states. Damn them all to hell if they don't. So what exactly is the Kirameki Yoko Box? It's a collectors item that contains a new character single CD with the new song Pieces of Sweet Stars a DVD with a bunch of cool stuff including the Yoko animated music video and a pretty large fanbook that I'm assuming is just chuckfull of Yoko greatness.

I did happen to find an almost 5 minute long cut of the music video on YouTube which I've posted that includes an eye full of epic Yoko fanservice and I'm particularly happy about seeing Yoko as a Race Queen and the hottie naughty dancer outfit is nice too. Well actually it's all nice and something for everyone really. The cameos are great too. Watch it, enjoy it, and BUY IT if it's available in your area.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...