2009 Summer Anime Season


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


About time I got to this considering June is now just right around the corner. So far there is only this first version of the Summer Season chart (updates can be found here). And after taking a look at it this is what I'll more than likely be watching.

Spice & Wolf: Of course I'll be watching this. I liked the first season and this one seems like it will be right on target to follow in it's footsteps.

Canaan: I've been waiting for this one since it was mentioned in previous seasons.

What's not on that list so far that I'm also interested in watching is the new OVA season of Aika which I've already mentioned before and Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! which was scheduled for last season but I believe got pushed back to a June release instead. You can watch a fanservice rich preview of Fight Ippatsu at Sankaku Complex and here is a preview of Canaan.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...