Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Another week is over and thankfully this one wasn't nearly as eventful as the last one. Lots of stuff going on but not on my end of the things. My week wasn't nearly as busy but those over in Japan were really busy ramping up the first Super GT race of the season and you know what a new Super GT season means right....YUP! NEW Race Queens and while I haven't seen any posted just yet (the race was only a few hours ago after all) I did find one of the new Goodsmile Racing Race Queens. Not a very HQ image mind you but it's better than nothing.

So while my week was filled with editing and uploading videos and pictures from last Sunday's autocross event. To the point were I simply couldn't look at another picture of a car for a couple days my roommate decided to go off and get a doggie.

Yup we lose a roommate and gain a doggie. Yeah that's a fair trade I think. Of course that now means people will have to look out for epic amounts of LOLDog posts on facebook probably. But that's OK. So the weekend has been full of playing with the new dog. Guess it would be good to actually mention what he actually is. He's a black and white spotted Cocker Spaniel that is a touch overweight and runs sideways. He's definitely a fun little ball of energy though.

So yeah other than that I've been trying to follow the first round of the Super GT and more closely the going-ons of the Goodsmile Racing with Cox group and I found a lot of pictures including one of their new Race Queen outfits which are pretty cute and I also found some racing footage on YouTube of the race so I might not have to wait an entire week to see the race. I'm just happy that Goodsmile Racing was able to come in 12th which I believe is their best place since they started racing, better than the Z4 for sure.

Now I'm just relaxing and chilling out so I'm going to leave you with the Super GT racing coverage on YouTube that I found. Now hopefully I can find some cool pictures of the race and new race queens. Until next week.



AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...