2010 Miss Roadster Show


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

So how do you kick off the new year of autoshows and motorsports events in Idaho? Well you start off with the Boise Roadster show. Since it's in March and it's rather cold how do you heat up the night? Well with the Miss Roadster show of course. This is the second year I've filmed the Miss Roadster Show and had to drag along a friend to take pictures.

The 2010 Miss Roadster Show was a bit smaller this year with only 15 entrants instead of last years 20+ entrants. There were a few repeat entrants this year and aside from the winner the runner ups were repeats from last year as well. I did like that there was a cute Asian lady just to bad she decided use hunting boots instead of camo high heels or something.

I'll admit that some of the girls are not the type that you would consider hotties but hey you still gotta give them props for getting half naked and on a stage in front of drooling boys. I'd dare you to do the same thing. Hey at least this year a girl didn't think it would be a great time to self pierce her belly button and bleed all over the place before the contest.

Since I dragged along a friend to take pictures it freed me up to take film of the girls. It was a bit hard considering we had a tall hottie sitting in front of us so I was constantly trying to film over her head but I got all the girls on their own video and then filmed the group and the winners. You can find all the videos on my YouTube page and the pictures of the show can be found on Flickr. I might go back and see if I can't work on some more but I'm right in the middle of doing all the car show pictures and the autocross pictures.

Pictures --> flickr

Videos --> YouTube




Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...