Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

How did this last week go? Rather well actually. Work sucked thanks to the epic ton of laundry that needed to be folded. But the weekend wasn't half bad. Did some yard and house work went to the Anime club and Sunday was the second Autocross event of the season. Spent a great deal of time looking for the Super GT stuff like videos of the race and new Race Queen pictures and so far for the Race Queens the only thing I've found so far are some smaller pictures. Some of the outfits for this year are looking very yummy. Some not so much. But I'll leave you with one of the cuter ones.

I did find the Super Gt race on Torrent so I should watch it pretty soon and I'll keep looking for those cute Race Queens though. Some other interesting news that came out last week is the TAF2010 anime trailers lots of good looking things coming up soon including the very awesome looking High School of the Dead anime.

Since the week mostly sucked because work sucked the weekend was alright even if I did do some yard work and house work but some how that was good compared to the crap at work. Saturday evening was Anime Club meetup and that went pretty well no big drama there and it was a fairly large turn out but I had to head home early because Sunday was Autocross.

Doom and gloom. And we thought the last autocross was cold this one was colder, windier and seriously overcast the entire time. I put on sunscreen but honestly I probably wouldn't have needed to it was that gloomy. Now I'm just sitting here editing pictures and videos of the event. All in all a pretty normal week for Spring and the last one of March believe it or not. That's right a 1/4 of the year is now over.

One of the things I found this week is that the RQ group that does HQ photosets of the RaceQueens also shoots videos as well and I ran across one of those videos on YouTube this week. Makes me want to track down more of them.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...