Foxy Friday -- Park Hyun Sun


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

This Friday's Foxy Asian lady is Korean Model Park Hyun Sun (박현선)a very leggy Korean hottie that definitely deserves a spot in the Foxy Friday feature. Of course I know little about her other than she's a hottie Korean Model so this might be a shorter than normal Foxy Friday post but that leaves more room for cool stuff right. Or something like that.

Thanks to the best Korean race queen site around IdolRetouch I first found the lovely Park Hyun Sun and soon enough she was also on Really Cute Asian which by the way has recently went back to their old .com home so update your book marks if you haven't already.

I think with Park Hyun Sun everyone has their personal favorite look of hers as she has a few and she often changes looks to keep it fresh and interesting. For me I'm a big fan of her longer curly hair that starts black and changes to a dark brown. I especially like it when she's rocking that look in a tiny little mini skirt.

I've been looking for some videos for her and I think I found two of them one's not all that great and the other one I'm not entirely sure if it's her but hey I tried right. I just wish she would have some sexier videos out there and if you happen to find any you should definitely share.





AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...