FAKKU! T-shirt and cutie


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

SWEET! Last of the Tax Refund Swag showed up today and it's awesome. I was kind of worried about the message but it turned out right. In any case the most awesome FAKKU! T-shirt is here and it rocks. Even better are the couple of free gifts that came with it as well. While I got a lot of things with my tax refund the free gift that came with this has to be the best part of the entire haul.

If you are not familiar with FAKKU! you mustn't be a big anime/manga fan as FAKKU! is the place to go for all your naughty doujinshi needs. Recently they have begun selling some cool T-shirts including the famous Hen-tie (for Hentai duh) and when they released their name brand shirt I had to get one (also getting a hen-tie one as well later). When I saw that it was up for pre-order I snapped one up but didn't really read the description.

When I got the e-mail about my order they told me I forgot the message that I wanted on the picture and I had no idea what they were talking about. I had to go back and re-read the description and sure enough with the pre-order you also received one of two Cosplay Deviants prints of Ms Panda with a personalized message. I picked the one that went with my shirt and after a little bit of thinking I had them write something for the blog which I thought would be cool.

It was well worth the wait (took longer because of the personalized print) the shirt is well made, fits well (considering I got a bigger size than normal) and looks awesome. The print is awesome as well and the message turned out how I hoped it would so that is great, now I just need to find a good home for it. Here is a close up of the message... I (heart) the Hillbilly Otaku! The package even had a second gift included as well. I now have a cosplaydeviants.com lanyard too.

Thank you FAKKU!, Ms Panda and cosplaydeviants.com for the awesome swag.

AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...