Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments

What a week. This was a busy and fun week with lots of fun stuff a lot of work and a 13hr nappy time on Sunday which is why the Weekly Review is a day late. Since I have lots of pictures you'd think I'd use one for this post but no those are for their respective blog posts so it's even more lovely Race Queen goodness instead. I'm sure you don't mind.

So the beginning of the week was pretty no nonsense it wasn't until about Friday that everything got all sorts of a busy. First up was the 38th annual Boise ID Roadster Show. I dragged one of my friends along with so that he could take pictures of the Bikini Show while I filmed it. That was pretty interesting but had a smaller number of contestants than last year. I'll post more about that tomorrow. The Roadster show it self was smaller than last year as well and I don't think it was nearly as good but there was the Porsche 911 GT3 so I has happy about that. I'm still working on those pictures.

Saturday was supposed to be a yard work day but holy hell it snowed a pretty good amount on Saturday morning and stuck around until about midday. After that some friends came over and we all played a board game while a former roommate's girlfriend and mom came over to move out the rest of his stuff. After the game I got ready and headed out to the Saturday night MoNAC anime club meetup which was alright and it's good that we are sticking to our schedule which is nice.

Sunday was a blast minus the daylight savings time which sucks when you have to get up an hour earlier than you'd normally do. All for some home brewed motorsports in the form of Autocross. Even though it was cold it was nice and sunny and for the first event there was a huge turn out with some 80 odd cars and I did a lot of filming and photographing and I'll get to blogging about that probably on Wednesday. Mostly because it'll take me that long to get everything uploaded.

When we got home it was about 7pm and after watching The Simpsons I simply passed out and didn't wake up until this morning after a good 13hrs of glorious sleep. Which will suck when it comes to work tonight as I wont be tired again for some time. Anyways after posting this it'll be photo editing time so I'll have to leave you with something interesting to watch...






Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...