Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

So how was the first week of March? Not to bad actually. Not a lot of stuff happened. Weather was weird and looking to do the same next week. It's sunny and nice one day raining like crazy the next day. Of course now it's time for the weekly review and a lovely Asian Race Queen to keep you entertained while you read the post. Have a great video at the end too...

What did I do that was exciting this week? Actually this week was pretty mundane, I did finally get pictures done of the stuff that I bought with my tax refund and oddly enough a day latter I did get a confirmation e-mail that the Fakku shirt that I ordered had actually shipped. I thought that was pretty funny when I actually realized what it was, at first I thought it was a spam e-mail since I hadn't ordered anything for a month and then a mysterious your package has been shipped e-mail shows up. But yeah I'll have a new shirt soon. I also bought a couple new pairs of pants so my grandma will stop yelling at me for having a holy knee.

When the sun finally came out this weekend I decided to go out and do some yard work. And while I was out there trimming the trees and racking up those long ass pine needles in the side yard I noticed a clickity clack sound of high heels. Looking up to see who it was and I saw one of the neighborhood girls walking down he sidewalk. I thought it was odd and I looked down at her feet and sure enough the girl, who couldn't have been more than in her middle teens, was wearing high heel shoes and not any ordinary pair either. These were a good 8in platform stripper type high heel. I was actually kind of surprised that she was able to actually walk in them but what the hell seriously what parent lets their teenage daughter out of the house in shoes like that. Finished up some more yard work today but we didn't get a repeat performance by the teenager in heels.

So I guess I'll just have to leave you with this video from the gravure idol turned voice actress Takahashi Chiaki:

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...