Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

That was a busy last week of February. Yes the second month of the year and the shortest is over and done with. And yes it was a busy week mostly car related shenanigans but I did break out the camera during the week. Mind you not for the reason I wanted to last week. Of course since I want to leave that for it's own post I'm going to let you check out a lovely Race Queen or two during your visit. SuperGT starts soon so we'll have a whole new crop of the lovelies to take a gander at.

So last week I helped my roommate install his new coil-over suspension from JIC. On a side note way to go JIC for not including ANY instructions for the install or even having instruction available on the internet. Thankfully with some help from someone who's installed other coil-overs before our install actually went faster than I had thought and the biggest hick-up to the process was getting the rear strut mounting nuts off. Every thing else went off and on rather easily. Of course now the hard part is adjusting the things correctly and making the fitment correct. Not Hellaflush or anything lame like that just set up correctly for kicking ass in autocross this year. We also stuck on some vinyl stickers but I got a little overeager and totally mucked one of them up. But the rest of them went on correctly and are looking good.

So that mostly took up all my free time during the week. Sunday was the first Annual Tech Meet and I went to that with my roommate so he could see what he needed to do in order to sort out his new suspension and I dragged my camera gear along and took some pictures. More on that tomorrow. So yeah spent the rest of Sunday editing pictures and currently writing this blog.

Not a bad week actually learned some new things while doing something constructive took some pictures even though I still haven't gotten around to taking pictures of the tax refund swag which I'm planning on doing tomorrow. I also still need to clean my guns from the last time out shooting. Anyways it was a good week and thank goodness February is over but damn the paycheck is going to freaking suck ass.

What cool and interesting video am I going to leave you with this time? Well hopefully whatever it is it'll last longer than a couple days. Some one really doesn't want that Japanese Kirsten Dunst video on YouTube.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...