Foxy Friday -- Racing Miku


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments

OK today's Foxy Friday is going to be a bit different as I discovered recently a picture of the real life Racing Miku on the Goodsmile Racing blog and I wanted to share and maybe find out who the lovely lady is as I couldn't find out who it was on their blog.

I'm also wondering if this foxy lady is going to be their only "Race Queen" or if their will be others since they had three of them last year. Imagine a whole pit crew of cute Racing Mikus...LOL. OK that aside I do believe I also found a couple pictures of Racing Miku with out the outfit on (picture 1 and picture 2) so if any one knows who this is that would be great to be able to find out. Maybe I'll toss her picture up on Scanlover to see if any of them know who it is.

I'm just thrilled that their new racing effort is paying off and Racing Miku is turning out to be a very cute and foxy lady and I'll be looking forward to more of her in the coming race season. It'll definitely be interesting to see how it all plays out. Oh also it looks like they have started doing their Sponsorship deal but sadly again it is only open to those in Japan...poo. But you should still check it all out if you're interested in Super GT and cute Race Queens. I've been looking around for a video but I can't find one for Racing Miku so just this time how about a video of Goodsmile Racing's Porsche 911 GT3 RSR maybe until I can find a video of the Race Queen anyways.



AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...