The International Sexy Ladies Show: Season 2


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Remember my post about the new show on G4TV called The International Sexy Ladies Show? Well basically I said I liked the Asian girls and some of the other stuff but that the stupid food and mud play crap was just stupid and the girls weren't even all that good looking and that I didn't really care for it. Also the comedians didn't add crap to the show and it could easily have been better without them. And I like the Chelsea Lately show that also features a few of those same comedians Well the show started it's second season at the beginning of March and I thought I'd see if my complaints were answered.

In a word...NO. Of course it started off great with another opening video of the lovely Aki Hoshino but sure as hell the stupid liquid play was back just as fast. Thankfully though it's not nearly as much as the first season. Which I guess could be a good compromise considering what they did add. That wasn't the only change either.

Gone from last season is the Brazil model game, the Naked Top model show, and thankfully some assorted Euro trash and other crap from last season. The ending two UK babes are also gone as well as the Action Girls. They did keep the Russian contortionist, the Japanese Gravure models and the Italian show SOS Patata.

Thankfully replacing the things that are gone are some more hot Asians in the way of two different Korean game shows like TVngles and I didn't catch the name of the other one. There is also a UK babe ghost hunt show and a UK babe chore clips as well there is some other stuff too.

However while the show has improved it's clips it has downgraded it's comedians it's like they scrapped the bottom of the barrel for these new guys because they suck even worse then the first group and I didn't even think that would be possible. seriously season three...NO FUCKING COMEDIANS or get some good ones I'd also like no lame liquid play crap but I'd rather have that than those idiot comedians.

So so far it's a big thumbs up for more hottie Asians and less liquid play but a HUGE thumbs down for the even worse than last season's comedians. Also needs more Brazil as well. If you'd like to complain like a lot of other people check out the forum for the show and do your worst.

As always since I like the Asian ladies and want to leave you with something awesome to watch enjoy another lovely Aki Hoshino video....


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...