Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Zoom goes another week right into the final stretches of the year and next week is Christmas holy cow. Of course that means I need to talk about last week now. This time I decided to wait until pretty much the end of the day to do the review since last Sunday I ended up doing something fun after posting the Weekly Review I also did some more photography work this week as well so you get something other than a Race Queen again.

So after posting the weekly review my roommate and I met up with some friends from the Idaho Motorsports forum for a bit of snow play since it had been snowing pretty good for the last couple of days. We all met up at a fast food joint and headed out to an abandoned warehouse parking lot well off the beaten path and played in the snow a bit until someone from probably the Fedex building next to the Warehouse called the cops and we had a nice little talk with a few officers and were sent on our way.

So that was interesting and all but the snow quickly turned to slush to nothing on the ground again by the end of the week thanks to rain storms during the rest of the week. Friday night I went to one of my roommate's new Dance Studio -- Heirloom Dance Studio and took some pictures for him to place up on his website. I think they turned out OK since I really haven't done much in that area of photography and I'm still only working with the one camera mounted flash. Tried some different things to make it interesting. I got a nice burger out of it. See I really will work for food. You can see all the picture in this set.

This week I also went and took my Grandma's car into have its snow tires put on and talked with her a bit. Yesterday after the anime club meeting which went OK got home and did a bit of drinking with the roommate's and even tried the Hookah out for the first time. Not to bad but you can still smell the smoke in the house and we all have a bit of cleaning up to do.

Last but not painfully least is that earlier in the week my heater blower motor finally crapped out on me so I ended up taking that out of the car on Friday and it was a huge pain in the ass that left me in some pain so now I need to pick up a new motor and put it all back together again.

On that note here's the last video of or snow play from Sunday when the cops showed up.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...